[Partner info] Big data is one of the most promising business trends of the decade, yet it invites as many new questions as it does opportunities: What is big data? How is it different than what we"ve done? Where do we begin?
Big Data in Big Companies, a joint research report by Tom Davenport and Jill Dyché, offers answers, uncovering groundbreaking insights along the way about big data analytics strategies from some of the largest and most successful organizations.
Extensive interviews with executives at 20 companies across a range of industries reveal:
- Key big data analytics initiatives.
- Big data technology architectures and advanced data visualization tools.
- Organizational structures for pursuing big data analytics.
- Data scientist capabilities and recruiting/development/retention strategies.
- Integration with existing systems and the IT organization.
- Funding mechanisms and ROI expectations.
Read their research findings to learn why your organization needs to better understand that big data means a dramatic change in skills, leadership, organizational structures, technologies and architectures.
Big Data in Big Companies
Get answers, uncovering groundbreaking insights about big data analytics strategies from some of the largest and most successful organizations.